Subscribe:

Sunday, 29 May 2011

*MANIACAL SCREAM*

short post.

Got back from the holiday today! It was AWEFUCKINGSOME alright!
I'm glad I did listen to the voice in my head.

I missed you, aubergine! you're like a part of me now and I love you, okay? okay =)

Mwa! More tomorrow.

current mood : Fucking relaxed and happy!
earworm : place for my head(?! thats werd, why THIS song? stupid worms)
I love : The rich Indian History! (oh you should read about some of the great kings and how they ruled. this trip taught me so much. respect!)

p.s hey you, wherever you are, I like the waiting and all, but don't overdo it okay? *quick blink, smile*
Night honey bunch

6 comments:

ishashime said...

haha. glad you had a fun time. :D

Furree Katt said...

YAYYYY i'm so happy that you had a good time! :D
missed you lots.
♥

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Happy you enjoyed yourself!! :D WELCOME BACKKK!!

Delilah said...

@ishashime : haha. and I'm glad that the pigeon has decided to let you go =D
@furree : Mwa =) post more often? I hope the studying isnt taking too much of your time.
@Jodie-ann : =) Yay!

Zy said...

Your blog is really nice. I love the layout! And that fact that you are happy makes it even better.

Delilah said...

Thank you Zy! That was a really nice thing to say =)
and I like how you manage to put out SO much in just a few lines. NEAT.

Post a Comment

Say away!