Fox screwed-in-the-head Entertainment,
How the fuck could you do that?! how. how I say, how?!
You do NOT just cancel *cringes* a show as -insert the superlative of THE best word that sums up awesomeness, brilliance and sexy here- as LIE TO ME. Haven't you been trained to follow signs, have a critical eye for detail and spot something which has g-e-n-i-o-u-s written all over it? My eight year old cousin knows better!
Such deeds can NEVER be condoned. Why cant such well crafted, authentic crime drama still be aired? oh no, you want us to join the millions who watch pure muck like the kadarshians (who fucking cares?) Pfft
.
How will I now get to know the awesomest ways of catching some smug liar red handed? (like my sister, about sneaking out to meet her ex and how she suddenly gets all wary and cautious and lies with a smile. ha!)
How will I know how the federal law enforcement works?
How will I know when Cal and Foster will get together or if they ever will?
How will I know if Torres and Loker will randomly have sex again?
Or if/when Reynolds gets back?
I refuse to delete you from my hard disk or my mind. I WONT. nahuh! *shakes head in protest*
I know, I know that I've longed for a house-lightman episode forever. yes, fox sucks! at least for this. =|
To awesomeness, brilliance and sexy personified. To micro expressions, body language and reading people. To style, turning on accents and fun. To Cal. To THE LIGHTMAN GROUP!
*raise my glass*
p.s you need not read my face now to know that I will miss you. fucking badly.
Current mood : nostalgia. So many memories attached to every single season. There was a time when we used to almost die trying to get the episodes every monday in spite of shittie hostel wi-fi, distribute episodes room to room and also the ex surprising me with a months episodes every time I fall back due to exams.sigh.
Earworm : Brand new day, ryan star (lie to me theme song)
I Love : LIE TO ME =D
How the fuck could you do that?! how. how I say, how?!
You do NOT just cancel *cringes* a show as -insert the superlative of THE best word that sums up awesomeness, brilliance and sexy here- as LIE TO ME. Haven't you been trained to follow signs, have a critical eye for detail and spot something which has g-e-n-i-o-u-s written all over it? My eight year old cousin knows better!
![]() |
| LIE TO ME |
Such deeds can NEVER be condoned. Why cant such well crafted, authentic crime drama still be aired? oh no, you want us to join the millions who watch pure muck like the kadarshians (who fucking cares?) Pfft
.
How will I now get to know the awesomest ways of catching some smug liar red handed? (like my sister, about sneaking out to meet her ex and how she suddenly gets all wary and cautious and lies with a smile. ha!)
How will I know how the federal law enforcement works?
How will I know when Cal and Foster will get together or if they ever will?
How will I know if Torres and Loker will randomly have sex again?
Or if/when Reynolds gets back?
FUCK YOU alright! FUCK YOU.
-A pissed off one helluva FAN.
I refuse to delete you from my hard disk or my mind. I WONT. nahuh! *shakes head in protest*
I know, I know that I've longed for a house-lightman episode forever. yes, fox sucks! at least for this. =|
To awesomeness, brilliance and sexy personified. To micro expressions, body language and reading people. To style, turning on accents and fun. To Cal. To THE LIGHTMAN GROUP!
*raise my glass*
See how awesome this is?
p.s you need not read my face now to know that I will miss you. fucking badly.
Current mood : nostalgia. So many memories attached to every single season. There was a time when we used to almost die trying to get the episodes every monday in spite of shittie hostel wi-fi, distribute episodes room to room and also the ex surprising me with a months episodes every time I fall back due to exams.sigh.
Earworm : Brand new day, ryan star (lie to me theme song)
I Love : LIE TO ME =D







3 comments:
Lol, I've never watched Lie to Me. XD
aww. really? i never really watched lie to me, but i managed to catch some of the episodes once in a while and i think it's good. i didn't know they were canceling it. that's too bad. :|
@Jodie Ann : (thats too long to type, can i just call you jodie? :|) its high stuff! id say go do it right now, but then again,I'm not sure about the kind of things you'd enjoy watching =)
@ishashime : it is, it is! =( guess I just have to digest it, I was in denial all these days. and you are cute =)
Post a Comment
Say away!