thats exactly how I would respond if you would talk to me right now. do add the *groggy eyes and voice*. Thank you. I am way too sleepy for all the drama now. I swear. what? *wide eyed*
I added stuff to aubergine today. you know, made it more live-able and all. because I do intend to bitt my tent here often. and that means very. I like blogger. why only was i stoopid enough to stay away from it all these days, dont ask me.
I dont regret it, nah. but its just that college life would have given this a little more juice. what with my colorful, super popular image and all =D did i mention that i miss doing theatre? I did NOT? haaw! Id do anything right now, like this minute to text everyone for practice sessions and do E & M or even DATED again.
*Sigh*
Was going through my fb inbox because I was looking for this particular exchange of (the most awesomest) messages with shepherd boy (yes, you will be my shepherd boy! i owe it to that play. period). I wanted the favourite movies list and I remembered that I had written to him once about this. And. In. the. bloody. process. landed up reading almost ALL the other ones too. No, i wont let this be one of those - fuck, how could he do this to me blog entries. i refuse to spout drivel like that. that is NOT me. BUT, really, you cant be THAT awesome, crush back on me (yes, i knew about it!), write LONG replies and just disappear BECAUSE you are now engaged to some dame (I am much hotter/attractive than her btw. ha!) I loved reading your stuff. hell yes. and thats all I have a problem with. you can go marry whoever you want. hmph.
I thought id write two lines, I do not know how i got this far. I just risked getting late to lab tomorrow. I need to be there to help Glasses and Pony getting comfortable with my turf. I cant believe they actually got a teeny space here. funny shite.
Current mood : slightly wanting to oye! shepherd boy, write me a nice long message RIGHT now -ish! sleepy. very.
Earworm : Eminem's BEAUTIFUL. *...open the door for conversation, like i want that....half of them aint even funny like Ha! marshal you're so funny man you should be a comedian goddamn...*
I Love : sticking to" BREVITY is NOT my thing". yes, one of my golden tenets. remember about these, shepherd boy?
p.s I was supposed to make a resume. I should tomorrow. ARGH. made a mental note.
p.p.s I hate YOU giving me an ego prick. go take a hike. you want to get with me, it isnt the other way round.
I added stuff to aubergine today. you know, made it more live-able and all. because I do intend to bitt my tent here often. and that means very. I like blogger. why only was i stoopid enough to stay away from it all these days, dont ask me.
I dont regret it, nah. but its just that college life would have given this a little more juice. what with my colorful, super popular image and all =D did i mention that i miss doing theatre? I did NOT? haaw! Id do anything right now, like this minute to text everyone for practice sessions and do E & M or even DATED again.
*Sigh*
Was going through my fb inbox because I was looking for this particular exchange of (the most awesomest) messages with shepherd boy (yes, you will be my shepherd boy! i owe it to that play. period). I wanted the favourite movies list and I remembered that I had written to him once about this. And. In. the. bloody. process. landed up reading almost ALL the other ones too. No, i wont let this be one of those - fuck, how could he do this to me blog entries. i refuse to spout drivel like that. that is NOT me. BUT, really, you cant be THAT awesome, crush back on me (yes, i knew about it!), write LONG replies and just disappear BECAUSE you are now engaged to some dame (I am much hotter/attractive than her btw. ha!) I loved reading your stuff. hell yes. and thats all I have a problem with. you can go marry whoever you want. hmph.
I thought id write two lines, I do not know how i got this far. I just risked getting late to lab tomorrow. I need to be there to help Glasses and Pony getting comfortable with my turf. I cant believe they actually got a teeny space here. funny shite.
Current mood : slightly wanting to oye! shepherd boy, write me a nice long message RIGHT now -ish! sleepy. very.
Earworm : Eminem's BEAUTIFUL. *...open the door for conversation, like i want that....half of them aint even funny like Ha! marshal you're so funny man you should be a comedian goddamn...*
I Love : sticking to" BREVITY is NOT my thing". yes, one of my golden tenets. remember about these, shepherd boy?
p.s I was supposed to make a resume. I should tomorrow. ARGH. made a mental note.
p.p.s I hate YOU giving me an ego prick. go take a hike. you want to get with me, it isnt the other way round.






2 comments:
hiiii. your blog is so pretty! *stares*
thanks for following mine :D
i haven't heard Eminem's 'Beautiful' yet. *ashamed face*
do you know that thats EXACTLY what I did when I happened to come across your blog? Only, I am dead certain I did stare a little more =)
You are a bundle of joy.
And you should listen to beautiful, like asap. it is AWEsome =)
Post a Comment
Say away!