Subscribe:

Friday, 20 May 2011

bubble-*poke*-burst

I like today. Today was good. productive even.

Bloody tired.

Read a post about fairy tales and happy endings and a world where love ruled over lust. Reminded me of how I did believe in them once upon a time. Has it really been that long?
So much has changed. Since when did furtive glances and the  i-"randomly"-run-into-you-you-"randomly"-run-into-me game which used to make my heart skip a beat become a um, grow up? response getter (I have a pounding headache! I will concoct a lot of words. bleh.) .

Why does expecting the guy to first try and woo you seem so silly these days as all they apparently want is to get into your pants! or some phone sex. "hey sexy bum, what you wearing. I so wanna go down on you right now baby girl" seriously? seriously?! I don't make out with random guys.period. I just feel out of place at times. I need feelings or at least definitely sparks for anything to happen. Sigh. my expectations. I'm going to die a virgin. =D

And the L word. No, its not that I dont believe in love, its just that currently, I dont have the time for it or a tiny corner of my mind or heart or whichever body part you could relate it with. I love the workaholic me. I just wish things work out better at least in the new job. whatever THAT is. yes, i quit my old one. Because the PhD isnt going to happen now.
Well, good luck to me.


Current mood : tired
Earworm : Love the way you lie.
I love : to make someones/anyones day.

4 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i like the title of this post :D
OMGGGG I USED TO LOVE CRUSHING ON GUYS. more fun if the guy showed interest, too. and then seeing each other around and getting that squirmy feeling in the tummy. all the better if the guy was SERIOUSLY HOT! (haha i hope my boyfriend does not read this comment)
LOL 'sexy bum' hahahaha who says that :O
what was your old job?
annnddd i hope you're feeling fresh now. ♥ being tired sucks.

Delilah said...

I STILL love crushing on guys. ditto =D and and and the best part is when you know that he knows that you are openly crushing on him but you just want to keep it at that =D
hey whats wrong with sexy bum? I did use it once upon a time too. when the guy has a sexy bum, you know? ;)
And I was doing my research on cancer =)*suddenly gets wary about people i might know reading this post* =/ its like a hush hush thing =p
I'm feeling more than fresh furree, thank you =) I dont do hearts, so *big hug*

ishashime said...

ah, but you do deserve to have those expectations. every girl does. i, for one, am not going to sit around and pounce on the next guy that walks through my door, or the first one who shows interest in me. haha. besides, it would be fun to wait and when you finally do find the guy you were meant to be with, know that he was definitely worth waiting for.

good luck on your new job. :)

Delilah said...

I guess it would =D and do you know that the post which got me thinking all this was YOURS? =)

and yes, I do need the luck. thank you.

Post a Comment

Say away!