Subscribe:

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Not a cow. Never a cow.

How is it that even though you are cooped up at home for most part of the day, have nothing THAT significant to do AND can possibly get bored to death, don't have enough time to do the things you really want to? Troll thing, this life.

Yes yes I'm talking about myself and what Ive been up to these past couple of days. What  have I been up to? Nothing. I either help mum out a little, watch tv, eat or sleep! The only productive thing I do is attend my driving lessons, which are almost over now btw =( (and I'm like awesome at it, but thats not the point). I feel so cow like. A lazy ruminating -forever (no, not the thinking, the other ruminating) one at that. Its d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g. 


what are you looking at me like that for?! I'm not turning into you.  Its not  a moo point . I mean it.

Its suicidal okay? Its like I signed my own death warrant. I loathe staying idle and not having anything to do. 

I refuse to be such a cow. absolute no! I have a revelation. Apparently, ANYTHING is possible. So,starting today, I'm going to launch the stay-awesome project. It's going to be all about not having a dull moment as far as I can help. Its about the little things I can do and help myself to get back on track. Like getting my circadian rhythm to anything remotely close to normal, because it's currently screwed , for a start. And trying to brush up on my aptitude or programming skills because I an really going to need all the brushing up I can. 
Wish me luck? 

Its 0230 hours now and I will STILL try waking up at 0700 and go for a walk. Unless it rains tonight (oh yes, the rainy season is here. such a relief! ) and I fall in love with my comforter. Then, probably I can sneak in a couple of hours extra. See, see. This is what I tend to do these days, especially after quitting the old job. Sigh.
7 a.m. Here.I.come.

p.s you know which song just wriggled its way into my head just now? ...."7 a.m waking up in the morning" *puke puke* 

Rebecca Black : Yeah, ah-ah-ah-a
Me : *points wand straight at her* Evanesco! 

Current mood : droopy.
Earworm : Never say never. *cringes* someone save me! I ACTUALLY like this song .dont give me that look, I know I know I just said something unforgivable. I guess its mostly because Jaden's in it (desperately tries to throw excuses) but STILL, it's justin bieber! *cringes again*
I love : to make new plans and stick to them! 


  
 

6 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i know the feeling! before i started working, i used to mope around the house with nothing to do because i couldn't attend school that time.
i think cows are cute animals. LOL
rainy season is here? WHAT IS THIS?! i want rain :(

(I WILL NEVER SAY NEVERRRRRRRR)

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

LOL! I hate moping around the house. So, I blog or work on my story. xD
Cow are cute :)
And yeah, it rained today. xD

ishashime said...

i actually like bumming around. haha. but if itgets extremely boring, i try to write. good luck on all those activities planned! :D

Delilah said...

@ furree : Idk about cute, but they sure are yumm! =p and yeah baby, its raining! Not much actually, but the horrid heat is kaput.

@ Jodie Ann : haha. I can't exactly blog all the time because I got a lot of stuff to catch up on and which I should stop procrastinating. and yay! for the rains.

@ ishashime : thankoo =) I am making progress!

Unknown said...

I actually miss doing the things you do now. I am desperate for vacation.

thanks for following me. I followed you back. Love it here. )

Delilah said...

thank you mayen! =)
Id gladly switch places with you. I'm still on a long idk-when-it-will-end vacation =D

Post a Comment

Say away!