I MISSED YOU.
Got back from the wedding a couple of days back.
It was beautiful.
Everything about it. The way she looked. How he was stealing glances at her. The glow and joy on everyone's face. The love.
I'm so happy for them. I wish and pray that they have a forever together in their lives.
__________________________
Did I mention that I got to be with friends? =) Its been ages since I met them. Ok, not really, maybe a few months. but still. I dont like the place I am in right now because I dont know many people. That's a different story altogether.
I got to go to the beach in the night. played with the sand and got lost in the waves. Do you know how wonderful that feels? I wish I could let you live in that moment vicariously. But sorry, I'm too selfish a person to share those moments of sanity. those are mine alone.
I got a bike ride. night time. empty road. wind in my face. 100 kmph (i think, felt like it). and it was raining. I'm not sharing that either. I barely get a chance to live that myself because I cant drive a bike. and I dont have a brother/ friends who drive a two wheeler. sucks right?
I got to fight with friends for picking up a spot to eat. fought in traffic jams, through them, stopping only to continue the fight in the next signal. drove halfway through the city, landed up having real nice Italian food. I will never forget that crazy dinner and everything that went into adding to the craziness.
I got some quality girl bonding time with the people who matter in my life. pajamas - pizza and pasta delivery - kungfu panda 2 (the 3D was SO cool) - shopping. you feel me? lazy day. lazy lazy day.
I got to laugh without trying too hard to.
I got to be myself for just a few hours.
I owe this trip to you Anya. I love you.
_______________________________
I need a life. Just saying.
I'm back trying to strike every day off. Fighting. Struggling. Its sad when you know you are good but life's being unfair. unfair. unfair. unfair. Like typing that a bi trillion times will make it go away.
I wont give up bitch. You are strong. True. I almost loose myself trying to get back at you. It hurts so frigging bad. But I'm getting stronger. I hope. Because I'm also secretly scared that this might be me going numb.
____________________________
p.s I really want to put up pictures of the wedding. Its a shame I cant share them because this blog is a little secret of mine. All of us were draped in sarees and the guys did a kurta look. Haha. Our "gang" was like the hot stuff of the wedding. that part felt SO right =D
Current mood : Hopeful.
Earworm : Nothing in particular
I love : secretly using my laptop in the night.
Got back from the wedding a couple of days back.
It was beautiful.
Everything about it. The way she looked. How he was stealing glances at her. The glow and joy on everyone's face. The love.
I'm so happy for them. I wish and pray that they have a forever together in their lives.
__________________________
Did I mention that I got to be with friends? =) Its been ages since I met them. Ok, not really, maybe a few months. but still. I dont like the place I am in right now because I dont know many people. That's a different story altogether.
I got to go to the beach in the night. played with the sand and got lost in the waves. Do you know how wonderful that feels? I wish I could let you live in that moment vicariously. But sorry, I'm too selfish a person to share those moments of sanity. those are mine alone.
I got a bike ride. night time. empty road. wind in my face. 100 kmph (i think, felt like it). and it was raining. I'm not sharing that either. I barely get a chance to live that myself because I cant drive a bike. and I dont have a brother/ friends who drive a two wheeler. sucks right?
I got to fight with friends for picking up a spot to eat. fought in traffic jams, through them, stopping only to continue the fight in the next signal. drove halfway through the city, landed up having real nice Italian food. I will never forget that crazy dinner and everything that went into adding to the craziness.
I got some quality girl bonding time with the people who matter in my life. pajamas - pizza and pasta delivery - kungfu panda 2 (the 3D was SO cool) - shopping. you feel me? lazy day. lazy lazy day.
I got to laugh without trying too hard to.
I got to be myself for just a few hours.
I owe this trip to you Anya. I love you.
_______________________________
I need a life. Just saying.
I'm back trying to strike every day off. Fighting. Struggling. Its sad when you know you are good but life's being unfair. unfair. unfair. unfair. Like typing that a bi trillion times will make it go away.
I wont give up bitch. You are strong. True. I almost loose myself trying to get back at you. It hurts so frigging bad. But I'm getting stronger. I hope. Because I'm also secretly scared that this might be me going numb.
____________________________
p.s I really want to put up pictures of the wedding. Its a shame I cant share them because this blog is a little secret of mine. All of us were draped in sarees and the guys did a kurta look. Haha. Our "gang" was like the hot stuff of the wedding. that part felt SO right =D
Current mood : Hopeful.
Earworm : Nothing in particular
I love : secretly using my laptop in the night.






4 comments:
Aww! the wedding sounds amazing. And I'm happy that it was good for you :) I really want to see pictures XD
aww. too bad you can't post pictures of the wedding. :(
oh well. glad you had fun. :D
i want to see pictures of the wedding :( it's been so long since i've been to one!
i love the happy atmosphere and the colours and the pretty outfits at weddings. i'm so glad you had fun and got your much-needed girl time. ♥
@ Jodie-Ann : It was! It was amazing. and I really wish I could upload them. I'm kinda slightly paranoid about anyone I know finding me here =| but someday maybe.
@ Ishashime : =) thank you. You are sweet!
@ Furree Katt : there was a happy atmosphere, and lots and lots of colors and pretty outfits at this one! Its been forever since Ive been to one myself. I know how you feel =)
Post a Comment
Say away!