I am all over the place.
But atleast I'm going somewhere.
I can actually feel my life moving ahead. Rusty and slow from the dormancy, at a surmised rate of a millimeter per month barely.
Nevertheless, it's moving. It feels good to know that I still have the courage to dream.
But, between you and me, I'm scared shitless.
But atleast I'm going somewhere.
I can actually feel my life moving ahead. Rusty and slow from the dormancy, at a surmised rate of a millimeter per month barely.
Nevertheless, it's moving. It feels good to know that I still have the courage to dream.
But, between you and me, I'm scared shitless.





5 comments:
Thank God for movement ;O
scared shitless? yeah ... that's a daily occurrence in my life
Keep the courage to dream:) that's all you can do really xx
@ Jodie : I know! =)
@ Andrea : You are so strong! I'm like a fan now.
@ Tay Tay : Haha. Aye. Will try.
this was quite nice. did you write this? :D
Post a Comment
Say away!