Subscribe:

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Taking chances.


Have you ever wondered how I look? 
I'm going out on a limb here and putting up two pics of mine. 
And I'm going to remove this post in like exactly one day.


You are a tad too late =)


And when I get high on dark chocolate, I look something like this....




I've always wondered how so many bloggers who don't put up pics look like. There, for the few people who are lovely and follow me, next time you read any of my posts, you now know what I look like =D

*crossing fingers and frantically hoping that the people I know in the real world don't do some trespassing*






6 comments:

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

OMG YAY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing what fellow bloggers look like. And you're so pretty. :)

Delilah said...

@DuhBawwss - haha. its so funny calling you that. Me too! =D and thank you. You are really pretty yourself =)

Furree Katt said...

OMG YOU'RE SO HOT. i think i'm in love with you.
YOUR SMILE! *dies*
♥

Delilah said...

OMG she loves me! *a flying kiss*
Thank you gorgeous! =)

ishashime said...

YAAAY!
you did not delete it after one day! that would've been a shame since i never would've gotten to see what you look like. not that it would really matter, though since i already liked everything about you then. :)
but dang! you so pretty! woot woot!

Delilah said...

I actually forgot to remove the pictures =) and you are killer sweet man! Love you, you sexy speech pathologist! ;)

Post a Comment

Say away!