Subscribe:

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Pilot and Delilah

*Smile* What you actually are, eventually does beat what you believe you are, to pulp. And I am mighty glad it works that particular way and the logic isn't flawed. I did manage to do away with every bit of me that kept me from giving in to the blog heat. How I fought. Tried to reason and did manage to stick strong all this while. Looking back right now, I probably was wrong. The whole concept of putting a major chunk of you out in the open, where anyone can pare it into tiny bits and probably even judge was not something which could be categorized under - my comfort zone. Not that I care about an opinion. Its being mentally naked to someone that leaves me with an unsettling feeling. I haven't, even now, put that edginess completely to rest, but I've figured that I might just start writing it a eulogy because its been with me for a long time now, and I did take pride in it. It was a scuffle between the sucker-for-writing me and the expose-ophobic me. What happened after that is obvious.
Addiction. its overpowering. and i love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say away!